Virtual Interview for Patients (VIP) is meant as a triage to help obtain and discuss preliminary dental information as it relates to basic terms, scope and sequence of possible dental scenarios. This interview DOES NOT substitute for a dental examination and the information discussed together CANNOT be relied upon without completing a dental examination in the office.
Many patients have benefited from the VIP to help answer some preliminary questions while also providing basic guidance on how to obtain further diagnostic information.
A patient interview can
- save time in the public waiting room
- provide increased privacy
- save treatment time (avoid missing work, school)
- be performed in your comfort zone
- be attended with your significant other
- better prepare you for your next visit
The following steps must be completed prior to scheduling your VIP:
- Download and complete the New Patient Packet (if you are a new patient)
- Download and complete the Virtual Interview for Patients (VIP)
- A fee may apply to new patients (which would be credited towards any treatment)
Virtual Patient Forms
If you’ve met the requirements, you may initiate your first visit by completing the VIP forms on DocuSign by clicking the button below: