South Jersey Periodontics & Dental Implants announces its latest in-office advancement ~ the Gendex GXCB 500™ powered by i-CAT®.
This new 3-D imaging technology provides precise patient assessments quickly and accurately. Whether it is 3-D reconstruction for dental implants, diagnosis for canine and other tooth exposure cases, safer treatment for those with congenitally missing teeth or to avoid the need for exploratory oral surgery, the in-office uses and technological benefits are limitless. Available for use on patients of any age with no contraindications, this new alternative offers time saving convenience with one office location.
- Improve diagnosis with full 3-D oral and maxillofacial reconstruction
- Expedite treatment planning with accurate and rapid results
- Visual tool for greater patient education and confidence
- Low levels of radiation compared to traditional CT scans
- Cost per scan is less than or equal to regular imaging centers
- Full or partial medical/dental insurance coverage options
- Streamline communication for greater teamwork in patient treatment
- Targeted support for implant planning, orthodontic tooth exposure and bone grafting
- Patient files provide on CD and easily accessible without proprietary software
- Cutting-edge, medically precautionary process for safer, more predicatable surgery and treatment planning